OpenALPR is a highly accurate Automatic License Plate Recognition software library built using machine learning and artificial intelligence. Through the use of AI, OpenALPR is able to analyze images and video streams to identify license plates and vehicles.
The software can be used in many different ways. For example, with OpenALPR, you can:
- Recognize license plates from camera streams. The results are browsable, searchable, and can trigger alerts. The data repository can be in the cloud or stored entirely within your on-site network.
- Recognize license plates from camera streams and send the results to your own application.
- Process a video file and store the license plate results in a CSV and SQLite database.
- Analyze still images from the command-line.
- Integrate license plate recognition into your application directly in-code (C/C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, Python, Node.js).